terça-feira, 10 de março de 2009

The beginning

Well, First of all, I'd like to explain the purpose of this Blog, that is to publish texts and reflections about the daily Christian Life.

At first, I'll be translating some of my texts from another blog, because they have been written in portuguese for a long time.

So, the main objetive will be to help people think about their lives, actions, and the paths they have been walking, and through this get their life improved by knowing the Word of God.

I want to dedicate this Blog to Jesus Christ, The Author e finisher of our faith, The One who died for me for I may live the life He conquered to me.

I hope this blog may be a God's Instrument in the lives of those who read this reflections, that don't have the pretension to be absolute truths, but just the words of a person who is walking by faith, seeking Christ, and trying to be his disciple.

This will be my desire and my prayer, in the name of Jesus Christ.

May God Bless you all.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário